Translate

Thursday 4 December 2014

New Blog! New Start! YAY

Hello!

It appears my blog was hacked by something called vampirestat. It is a terrible crying shame as I've lost all my HTML that made the blog a little bit different, but I did manage to save all my posts. I took time off because I was really disheartened about it but will be making sure it doesn't happen again, and I will also be re-uploading them in order, with a note to say when the date originally posted was. I'll only be uploading the ones I feel are still relevant

The URL is the same because I deleted the old blog, and then created this one of the same name, hopefully I can hone it a little and make it more tailored to what I want to talk about.

This blog will now cover my opinions on all aspects of pop culture (current events, music, fashion, social trends, anything!) and even some books thrown in (because that's my degree) and maybe even a bit about my own life (because I'm an over-sharer).

I hope this attempt can be loads better than the last one! F U HACKERS (I'll regret saying that)

See you chickens later

BAKER
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment